1. Can the effect of adhesion barriers and/or intravesical balloon inflation improve bladder autoaugmentation outcomes in a rabbit model? J Pediatr Urol. 2015 Apr;11(2):86.e1-6
2. A prospective, randomized comparative study of monopolar transurethral resection of the prostate versus photoselective vaporization of the prostate with GreenLight 120-W laser, in prostates less than 80 cc. Ther Adv Urol. 2015 Feb;7(1):3-8.
3. Efficacy and tolerability of udenafil in Turkish men with erectile dysfunction of psychogenic and organic aetiology: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Andrology. 2013 Jul;1(4):549-55
Yurt dışı sunumlar
1. "Use Of Near Infrared Spectroscopy for The Diagnosis Of Experimental Testicular Torsion: Comparison With Doppler Ultrasound Scan And Immunohistochemical Correlation Of Tissue Oxygenization And Viability" for 22nd ESPU Meeting (27-30 April 2011) Copenhagen, Denmark
2. "Full / Empty Thickness of Bladder Wall: The Ratio To Identify Children with Lower Urinary Tract Problems, A Practical Ultrasound Tool to Overcome The Diversity in Pediatric Population" for 22nd ESPU Meeting (April 27-30, 2011) Copenhagen, Denmark
3. "Adhesion Barriers Or Intravesical Balloons : Every Effort To Faciliate The Outcome Of Autoaugmentation" for 23rd annual congress of ESPU (May 09 - 12, 2012) Zurich, Switzerland